Not Applicable.
Felicia is fighting and war alone.
Perhaps the gloomy weather is making me feeling emotional. You may think that Felicia is always so headstrong and strong, but that's the tough exterior that I have. I do not like the exterior and I'm introverted. Sometimes, I just felt that the every group I've joined in school, I fit in but it makes no differences if I'm there or not. INSIGNIFICANT. It does not matter anymore I think. I'm getting used to that in school. I'm just glad that I've got a handful of darlings to speak to and meet up with though we hardly get together these days.
Seriously, I love you guys.
Perhaps the gloomy weather is making me feeling emotional. You may think that Felicia is always so headstrong and strong, but that's the tough exterior that I have. I do not like the exterior and I'm introverted. Sometimes, I just felt that the every group I've joined in school, I fit in but it makes no differences if I'm there or not. INSIGNIFICANT. It does not matter anymore I think. I'm getting used to that in school. I'm just glad that I've got a handful of darlings to speak to and meet up with though we hardly get together these days.Seriously, I love you guys.
Loved and take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home